WBJEE previous year question papers are must be solved by all the aspirants who wish to take admission to undergraduate B.Tech degree programme in the state of west Bengal, with more focused examination planning. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board papers will be accessible in print as well as in the electronic pdf format from various reputed coaching institutes and even the official WBJEE website.
All the candidates that are going to take the examination are advised to solve the WBJEE Question Papers since the exam is highly competitive. WBJEE will be conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) in the month of April or May
Candidates must solve a satisfactory number of practice questions from every chapter of the syllabus and take JEE mock test series online or offline weekly. This is a must to recognise the exam outline, the mark of the question, type of questions and their difficulty level asked.
WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers – Download Free PDF
In this article of our chemistry website, we will provide you with the Previous Year Papers in PDF format for free of cost and tell you the proper strategy to solve them.[N.B: WBJEE previous years question papers is also available on its official website ]
Latest: WBJEE 2019 answer key released by various coaching institutes
Latest: Know your admission chances for colleges based on WBJEE Rank – WBJEE College Predictor
Before getting into the details, let us have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE)|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Date of the Exam||After 40-50 days of WB Class 12 exam|
|Number of Paper||2 Paper l & Paper ll|
|Sections||Paper 1 – Mathematics ( 11:00 AM to 1.00 PM) Paper 2 – Physics & Chemistry (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)|
|Result Date||2nd July 2019 (Tentative) of WBJEE 2019|
|Counselling Start Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Participating Universities||Government & Private Universities / Colleges across West Bengal|
West Bengal JEE (WBJEE) Exam Pattern Details:
|Name of the Subjects||Category-I (1 marks)||Category-II|
|Category-III (2 marks)||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Read More: WBJEE Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
Read More: Latest WBJEE Syllabus and Notes PDF Download
All questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type, with four options against each of the questions and the answer(s) to each of the questions has to be marked on the OMR sheet.
- Questions will be based on the syllabus for WBJEE-2019.
- There will be a total of 155 questions
How to Download The Question Papers:
The steps to download The Question Papers are mentioned below:
- Click on any of the links for WBJEE Question Papers available on this page.
- You will be directed to the Google drive page.
- Then, WBJEE past year paper will open in the form of a PDF.
- Download the WBJEE question papers and start practicing.
WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers:
We have hosted the previous year papers for all the candidates which you can download and solve
WBJEE Last Years Question Paper Free Download PDF
WBJEE Last Years Question Paper With Solutions Free Download PDF
|WBJEE 2020 Question Papers with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2020 Physics Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2020 Maths Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2020 Chemistry Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2019 Question Papers with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2019 Physics Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2019 Maths Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2019 Chemistry Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2018 Question Papers with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2018 Physics Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2018 Maths Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2018 Chemistry Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2017 Question Papers with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2017 Physics Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2017 Maths Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2017 Chemistry Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2016 Question Papers with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2016 Physics Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2016 Maths Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2016 Chemistry Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2015 Question Papers with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2015 Physics Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2015 Maths Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
|WBJEE 2015 Chemistry Previous Year Paper with Solutions|
Offline Mode: By the candidates in starting when class 12 is running.How can you prepare:
- Online Mode: After the class 12 syllabus completion (October-November).
- These days, a number of online Moct test blog host the online mock tests along with JEE Main and WBJEE
- Various Entrance Exam’s previous Year Papers which can be taken by the candidates in order to check their performance in REAL SIMULATION, TIME MANAGEMENT of exam.
- Every candidate should solve the previous year papers for focused and extensive exam preparation
Benefits of Offline WBJEE Question Practice:
- By solving question papers, candidates can predict the expected questions from the frequently asked topics.
- Student can understand the proper Exam Pattern and difficulty leve.
- Also, build your speed, Strategy and confidence
- Questions can be solved from the selective topics of the syllabus and sections as per your preparation.
- Also, they can be helpful in determining candidates’ strengths and weaknesses pertaining to the exam
- Solving can be done at any time.
Benefits of Online Practice:
- You will get a complete up to date awareness of the exam procedure and will be well prepared for exam day.
- Time management
- CBT practice and Paper Analysis
- Attempting question papers is a great way to do exam revision.
WBJEE question paper How to Solve Tips:
Solve the Previous Year Papers in the following proper manner:
- Do it by own with allocate fixed time duration to solve Paper then check with the following that we provide.
- Go through each and every question and pick up the questions you are sure about
- Avoid guess answer, as the exam has some negative marking
- Once you have done this answer of all the questions you were sure about the go to the next level
- Keep track of the time: don’t spend over time for a next level question = you can answer that type of question that have more than 50% probability.
- when you are done with the test, go through the answer key and analyse your test paper…
We hope that this article has explained the whole thing about JEE Previous Year Papers with answer paper and cleared the significance of solving them after the achievement of the JEE syllabus. Note please , only going through the previous year question papers is not enough, students need to focus on the analysis as well. Find out your class 11, 12 subject’s weak areas, both knowledge-wise and skill-related, and work on them to improve. Solve other NEET, AIIMS and JEE Main practice questions from chapters you are weak at in a time-bound manner and check the available solutions. These trick will help you in WBJEE as well because the syllabus is almost the same
WBJEE Marks vs Rank How Rank is Calculated?
WBJEE Sample Papers
|SL||Sample Paper||Download Link|
|1||WBJEE 2021 Set 1||Click Here|
|2||WBJEE 2021 Set 2||Click Here|
|3||WBJEE 2021 Set 3||Click Here|
WBJEE Syllabus 2019
Best Books for WBJEE:
More like WBJEE:
wbjee previous year question paper with solution pdf download
wbjee 2018 question paper with solution
wbjee question paper with solution pdf download
wbjee 2018 question paper with solution pdf download
wbjee 2017 question paper with solution pdf download
wbjee previous year question pdf
wbjee previous year question with solution pdf
wbjee previous year question paper pdf free download
WBJEE previous year question papers with answers upto 2016
For any question ,information , query, fill free to drop your comments below and advancedchemistry.in will get back to you at the earliest.
What do you think? Responses please through the comment.