Here in this post we share the updated WBBSE Madhyamik Science Syllabus 2021-22.
As directed by the Honourable Minister-in-Charge, School Education Department, Government of West Bengal, the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education has reduced 30-35% of the syllabus in all the subjects for Madhyamik Pariksha (S.E.), 2021. Find here the updated West Bengal Board Class 10 Science syllabus for 2020-21.
WBBSE Board Madhyamik Class 10 Physical Science and Environment Reduced Syllabus 2020-21
- Chapter 1: Concerns about Our Environment
- Chapter 2: Behaviour of Gases
- Chapter 3: Chemical Calculations
- Chapter 4: Thermal Phenomena*
- Chapter 5: Light
- Chapter 6: Current Electricity
- Chapter 7: Atomic Nucleus*
- Chapter 8: Periodic Table and Periodicity of the Properties of Elements.
- Chapter 9: Ionic and Covalent Bonding
- Chapter 10: Electricity and Chemical Reactions
- Chapter 11: Inorganic Chemistry in the Laboratory and in Industry*
- Chapter 12: Metallurgy*
(* chapters have been removed from the reduced Physical Science syllabus for just the academic year 2020-21)
WBBSE Board Madhyamik Class 10 Life Science and Environment Reduced Syllabus 2020-21.
- Chapter 1: Control and Coordination in living organisms
- Chapter 2: Continuity of life
- Chapter 3: Heredity and some common genetic diseases
- Chapter 4: Evolution and adaptation*
- Chapter 5: Environment, its resources and their conservation*
(* chapters have been removed from the reduced Life Science syllabus for just the academic year 2020-21)