Searching for Solid State NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry PDF, Chapter 1 ? Well, then you have come to the right place. CLEAR EXAM has provided you with the detailed solutions for every question of the Chapter 1 – Solid State.
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1 The Solid State
NCERT solutions for class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1 The Solid State provide precise answers to all questions that assist the students to grasp the topic thoroughly. The students will get appropriate answers to the questions if they are not able to get them from the textbook.
NCERT solutions Chemistry class 12 Chapter 1 pdf download is easily accessible that are presented in an easy & simple language so that the students can easily learn the answers and understand them in a better way.
The chapter covers the following exercises:
- Exercise 1.1 – General Characteristics of Solid State
- Exercise 1.2 – Amorphous and Crystalline Solids
- Exercise 1.3 – Classification of Crystalline Solids
- Exercise 1.4 – Crystal Lattices and Unit Cells
- Exercise 1.5 – Number of Atoms in a Unit Cell
- Exercise 1.6 – Close Packed Structures
- Exercise 1.7 – Packing Efficiency
- Exercise 1.8 – Calculations Involving Unit Cell Dimensions
- Exercise 1.9 – Imperfections in Solids
- Exercise 1.10 – Electrical Properties
- Exercise 1.11 – Magnetic Properties
The solutions for the Chapter 1 – Solid State of NCERT Class 12th Chemistry book have been derived by our reliable subject experts, as per the NCERT guidelines.
These solutions will be helpful for the students giving the CBSE boards and also IIT JEE. Even the medical aspirants can benefit from these solutions. The solutions are available in .pdf format. You can download the solutions of the Chapter 1 – Solid State easily with the click of your mouse.