Research Methodology Aptitude Test MCQ Quiz for the Preparation of Competitive Examinations such as CSIR JRF/NET, ICMR JRF, DBT BET JRE, GATE BT & XL, ICAR JRF NET, State Eligibility Test (SET), PG/ MS (M.Se.) M.Sc, D.Sc Entrance Examination, JAM, GS Medical Entrance, University Research (Ph. D.) Entrance Examination etc. Research Methodology Aptitude Test MCQ Quiz, Research Methodology MCQ, MCQ on Research Methodology,
In this Post You will Find Research Methodology MCQs which is very helpful for the students of BA, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.A M.Com,GATE, CSIR NET, IIT-JAM and NTA NET
Collection of Data MCQs| Research Methodology Multiple Choice Questions & Answers
- 1.What are the two types of research data? a) Organised and unorganised data b) Qualitative and Quantitative data c) Processed and unprocessed data d) None of the above
- 2. The word “data” is originated from the latin word: a) Detum b) Datum c) Datam d) Detem
- 3. The data which are collected from the place of origin is known as: a) Primary data b) Secondary data c) Primary & Secondary d) None of these
- 4. Source of data collected and compiled by others is called: a) Primary data b) Secondary data c) Primary & Secondary d) None of these
- 5. Which of the following is an example of primary data? a) Book b) Journal c) News Paper d) Census Report
- 6. Which of the following is an example of secondary data? a) RBI Bulletin b) Government Publication c) Committees and Commissions d) All of the above
- 7. The data of research is: a) Qualitative b) Quantitative c) Both Qualitative and Quantitative d) None of the above
- 8. Which of the following statements are true about the data in research? a) In research the data can be qualitative b) In research the data can be quantitative c) In research the data can be both qualitative & quantitative d) In research the data can be quantitative but never qualitative
- 9. Information in the research is: a) Raw Data b) Processed Data c) Input data d) Organized data
- 10. Which of the following is true about secondary data? a) Secondary data must be suitable. b) Secondary data must be reliable. c) Secondary data must be adequate. d) All of the above.
- 11. Which of the following is a method of collecting primary data? a) Observation method b) Interview method c) Questionnaires and schedule method d) All of the above
- 12. A schedule is generally filled up by: a) Researcher b) Informants c) Government d) Educational institutions
- 13. Which of the following is not true? a) Schedule method is costly as compared to questionnaire method. b) A questionnaire is generally filled up by informants. c) Identity of respondent is known in case of schedule. d) Identity of respondent is known in case of questionnaire.
- 14. Structured observation is appropriate in case of: a) Analytical studies b) Descriptive studies c) Fundamental studies d) Experimental studies
- 15. The data which are collected through Internet is called: a) Internal secondary data b) External secondary data c) Documentary sources d) None of the above
- 16. Which of the following is not true? a) In observation method, the researcher usually collects data through observations. b) In direct personal interview, the investigator meets informants directly and collects information. c) In indirect interview the investigator collects data from informants directly. d) In structured interview pre-planned set of questions are asked in standard form.
- 17. Selection of appropriate method of data collection is based on: a) Nature, object and scope of study b) Availability of funds c) Time Factor d) All of the above
- 18. Pantry audits is used to: a) Estimate the annual sale of goods. b) Estimate consumption of various goods by consumer. c) Estimate the wastage of goods. d) Estimate the average collection from sales.
- 19. In the process of conducting research ‘Formulation of Hypothesis” is followed by: a) Statement of Objectives b) Analysis of Data c) Selection of Research Tools d) Collection of Data
- 20. The search for answers to research questions is called collection of: a) Data b) Information c) Forms d) Schedules
- 21. Primary data can be collected through: a) Experiment b) Survey c) Both of the above d) None of the above Kindly give your valuable feedback to improve this website. Kindly give your valuable feedback to improve this website.
Research Methodology Aptitude Test MCQ Quiz , research methodology mcq, mcq on research methodology, research methodology mcq pdf, research methodology mcq questions, solved mcq on research methodology pdf, mcq on research methodology Paper 1, research methodology mcq questions and answers pdf, research methodology mcq with answers, mcq on research methodology with answers, mcq on research methodology for phd entrance.
chemistryup.in have largest best collection of mcq for practice and its free forever .We believes “The more you exercise the better you’ll be, the harder you train the great in you they’ll see.” chemistry.in will go out of its way to make these study material the best on the internet. I hope you find it helpful. Don’t forget to share. Stay connected for more.
PLEASE LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE and Free to share our post to your Friends. Kindly give your valuable feedback to improve this website. Kindly give your valuable feedback to improve this website.