|Manipur TET Syllabus and Esam Pattern Detail | From official Website|
Manipur TET Syllabus – Are you the one who is searching for the Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern details. Then you have reached the right place to get the details you are looking for. In this section, we have updated the Exam pattern, a number of questions are going to be asked form which part, marking pattern and important topics for the guidelines of the candidates who are getting ready for the Manipur TET Exam.
|Overview of Manipur Teacher Eligibility Exam 2020 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Board of Secondary Education Manipur|
|Exam Name||Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET)|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Manipur TET Exam Pattern|
Manipur TET Exam Paper I Pattern (Primary Class)
|Subject Name||No.of. Question||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Child Development &|
|30||30||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
Manipur TET Exam Pattern – Paper – II (Upper Primary Class)
|Subject Name||No.of. Question||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Mathematics & Science|
(For Mathematics and Science Teachers)
|Social Studies & Science|
(For Social Studies and Science Teachers)
Manipur TET Syllabus – Manipur Teacher Eligibility Exam Syllabus
Child Development (Primary School Child)
- Concept of Development and its relationship with growth and learning.
- Principles of Development of Children.
- Stages of Development of a child.
- Process of Growth and Development – Physical, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, Moral, and language development of children.
- Influence of Heredity and Environment on Development of a child.
- Role of Teacher, Parents, and peers in the development of a child.
- Ideas of Piaget, Kohlberg and Vygotsky.
- Concepts of child-centered and Progressive Education.
- Concept of Intelligence.
- Multi-Dimensional Intelligence.
- Individual Differences among Learners.
- Enhancing Learning and critical Thinking and Assessing Learner’s Achievement
Concept of Inclusive Education and Understanding Children with Special Needs.
- Learners from diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged and deprived.
- Children with learning difficulties, impairment, etc. Gifted, Creative, specially-abled Learners.
Manipur TET Syllabus – Learning and pedagogy
- How children think and learn.
- Basic processes of Teaching and Learning as a social activity; social context of learning.
- Child as a problem solver.
- Motivation and learning.
- Factors contributing to learning, personal and environmental
Language – English
- Language Comprehension -Two unseen passages.
- The following items should be reflected in the questions;
- Vocabulary test, Parts of speech, Sentence
- Improvement, Determiners, Marks of punctuation, Phrases and idioms, Passage completions
Pedagogy of Language Development
- Language Learning and acquisition.
- Principles of language teaching.
- Language skills.
- Role of speaking and listening in the function of language with special reference to the use of language by children.
- Role of grammar in learning a language and communicating ideas verbally and in written form.
- Challenges of teaching in a diverse classroom; language difficulties, errors, and disorders.
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency with reference to the four skills.
- Multi-language resource of the classroom.
- Remedial teaching.
- Basic element of classroom management.
Language II – Modern Indian Language
Two unseen prose passages (discursive or literary or narrative or scientific) With questions on comprehension, grammar, and verbal ability.
Questions will be based on the following categories.
- Comprehension test
- Phrases and Idioms
- Parts of Speech
- Punctuation marks
- Vocabulary test (including antonyms and synonyms)
- Sentence transformation
- Sentence improvement
- Passage completion.
Manipur TET Syllabus – Pedagogy of Language Development
- Language and its use.
- Acquisition of first language.
- Principles of language teaching.
- Role of grammar in language teaching.
- Language skills and their assessment.
- Teaching of literature and functional grammar.
- Teaching-learning materials: Textbook and multi-materials.
- Remedial teaching
- Our need: Our food, Cloths, Shelter, Air, Water.
- Living and Non-living Organisms: Living organism – Characteristics; differences from non-living.
- Plants: Characteristics & uses.
- Animals: Different external and internal organs of a human beings; their important functions.
- Natural Resources.
- Healthy Habits: Good Habits, Diseases, Pollution, and its preventions.
- The sun, the earth, stars, and sky.
- Means of transport and communication.
- Story of wheel: Beginning of exploration of scientific means of transportation.
- Concept of distance, time, and mass.
- Basic ideas of electricity and light and the related phenomenon around us.
- Weather and climate.
- Physical feature of India with special reference to Manipur.
- Disaster Management.
- National and state symbol.
- Stories of our Freedom Fighters.
- Some great personalities
Manipur TET Syllabus – Mathematics
- Numbers: Natural numbers, Integers.
- Operations on Integers: Addition, Subtraction, Relation between the operation of addition and subtraction as the reverse process of each other; Testing the right choice of the operation in specific problems;
- The operations of multiplication and division among natural numbers, their relation as the reverse process of each other.
- Testing the right choice of operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in the right order in specific word problems.
- Distinguishing characters of plane figures with special reference to triangle, square, and circle.
- Identification of solids around us; special shapes of solid bodies: sphere, cube, cuboid, cone, cylinder.
- Different Units of measure: Length, Weight, Volume, and time with subunits.
- Money: Indian money and its denominations.
- Patterns: Patterns in numbers/finding a missing number in a pattern or finding the next number or term in a pattern.
- Mathematical Symbols: Interpretation or simply reading a symbolic statement; Conversion of symbolic statement to common language and vice-versa.
- Data handling by using pictographs and pie charts.
- Reading of calendar, determination of the day of the week given the day of a particular date.
- Reading the dial of the clock
- Studying the past; Early Man & His Life.
- Ancient Civilizations-Indus Valley Civilizations &Vedic civilization.
- Rise of States-Mahajanapadas; Rise of Magadha.
- New ideas.
- Mauryan Empire; Gupta Empire; Harshavardhana.
- Rise of small kingdoms in India in the Medieval period.
- The Delhi Sultanate; The Mughal empire.
- States & Kingdoms in North-east India in the 15th Century.
- Religious Developments.
- Manipur in the early 18th Century.
- British conquest of India.
- Impact of British rule; Manipur & the British, Manipur under British rule.
- Socio-Religious Reform Movements.
- Indian National Movement.
- The 2nd World War & Manipur.
Manipur TET Syllabus – Geography
- The Earth in the Solar System.
- Latitude, longitude, and motions of the earth.
- Natural environment: Air and Water.
- Human environment: Settlement, transport, and communication with special reference to Manipur.
- Life in hot and cold desert regions.
- Natural resources: Land, wildlife, natural vegetation, mineral and power resources.
- Human resources: Population-age and sex compositions, population change, and Distribution with special reference to Manipur.
Political Science & Economics
- Community Development.
- Local self-Government in Rural and Urban areas.
- District Administration.
- Presentation of Public Property and Historical Movements.
- Merger of Manipur.
- State hood of Manipur.
- Indian Constitution and its basic values.
- National symbol and National density.
- Government at the Centre and States Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Fundamental Rights and Duties.
- The Role of Citizens.
- Diversities in India.
- The Scenario of the 20th Century World. Human Rights and the problem of terrorism.
- India and the United Nations.
- Population and Economic Development. Globalization and the World Trade Organization.
- The International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. Environmental Degradation and Natural Disaster.
- Nature and structure of matter: Separation of substances, Metals and non-metals.
- Changes around us.
- Structure of atom.
- Acids, Bases, and salts.
- Materials of daily use.
- The Solar system: The sun and its planets.
- Force and motion: Types of motion; Definition of force; Laws of force and its application.
- Heat and Temperature: Transfer of heat and Different Scales of temperature.
- Light: Concept of reflection, refraction, dispersion, and their laws with application.
- Wave and sound.
- Electric charge at rest; the flow of electric charge and Magnetism.
- Sources of energy.
- Living world; Characteristics and classification of the living beings.
- Structural organization and functions of living organisms.
- Cell structure, function, and reproduction. Micro-organisms.
- Food-components; food production and management.
- Health and diseases.
Download the Manipur TET Syllabus Pdf give below to know more important topics.
Manipur TET Previous Year Question Papers
Frequently Asked Questions
In which mode Manipur TET Exam 2020 is conducted?
Manipur TET Exam 2020 will be conducted in Online mode.
How many questions will be asked in the Manipur TET Exam 2020?
Manipur TET Exam 2020 contains 150 Questions.
What is Paper I & Paper II in Manipur TET 2020?
Manipur TET Exam 2020 consists of two papers ( Papers I & II ). Paper I for Primary Class I to V and Papers II is for Upper Primary Class VI to VIII.
Where can I download the Manipur TET Syllabus 2020?
All candidates can download the Manipur TET Syllabus 2020 from our site.
Other TET Syllabus
Odisha TET Syllabus Paper 1,2 Pattern & Syllabus
CTET Syllabus Paper 1 and Paper 2 | Download