JENPAUH Exam Date Application Form Syllabus Question 2021 : Do you want to pursue your undergraduate degree in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Audiology, Medical Laboratory, Speech-Language Pathology, Operation Theater Technology or Physician Assistant in West Bengal? Then you have to take the JENPAUH 2021 Exam. Read below to find out more about the JENPAUH 2021 Exam.
JENPAS-UG / JENPAUH Exam Date Application Form Syllabus Question 2021
What is the JENPAUH Exam?
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct common entrance test and counselling for admission into various Postgraduate Courses of Paramedical & Allied Sciences for the academic session 2020-21 in various institutes in West Bengal. It is a state-level examination for B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (OTT, CTT, Electrophysiology, PT, Dialysis, RIS), BPT, BASLP, and BMLT courses. The test is conducted offline. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the entrance exam.
|Exam Name||JENPAUH / JENPAS-UG|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Official Website||wbjeeb. nic. in|
JENPAUH 2021 Exam Date
WBJEE has an online portal for filling up the admission form. The application form will be available on the official website. The official dates for the exam are yet to be released meanwhile candidates can check the tentative dates for the JENPAUH 2021 exam.
Detail Information Bulletin will be published soon
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of Online Registration||13th March 2021|
|Last date to apply||15th April 2021|
12/03/2021 to 15/04/2021 (5 PM)
|Application correction||16th to 18th April 2021|
|Admit Card download||26th to 31st July 2021|
|Examination date||31.07.2021 (Saturday)|
|Result date||To be announced Later|
|counselling||To be announced Later|
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.H.A. (Bachelor of Hospital Administration)
Revised date of JENPAS(UG) examination – Download Now
Timetable JENPAS(UG) – 2021 – Download Now
JENPAUH 2021 Application Form
JENPAUH 2021 application form registration is online through the official website. Please note that for this exam offline or physical form is not accepted. Candidates should have a valid email ID and contact number, as all the communications will be done through it. The following steps can be followed to fill up the online application form:
JENPAUH 2021 Online Registration
- Go to the official website of WBJEE.
- Click on the JENPAUH tab.
- Click on the link to the admission form.
- Fill up the following necessary details: Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Gender, Identification Sign, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, State, Pin code, Email ID
- Choose a password
- Pick a security question.
- Review your registration details and make changes if necessary.
- Submit your details.
- A registration number will be illustrated on the screen, and also will be sent on the registered number and email ID.
- Keep the registration number for future reference.
- Register yourself.
The candidates need to remember their password and registration number and keep it confidential. In case they forget the password, they can recover it by answering their security question by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ option. JENPAUH Exam Date Application Form Syllabus Question 2021
JENPAUH 2021 Application Form
- After registering themselves, candidates need to log-in with their registration number and password.
- After logging in, candidates need to fill their details such as domicile, category, hometown, religion, etc.
- Choose the three examination centres to preference wise.
- Submit the details.
- Go to the next step and upload the documents.
- Pay the application form fee.
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page.
All the details filled by candidates should be correct and they should match with the certificates and admit card provided at the time of examination, counselling, admission, etc. WBJEE will open the application correction portal for two days for the candidates to make any changes.
Documents to be Uploaded
Candidates are required to upload the scanned documents of their recent coloured passport size photograph and signature. The documents should have the following features:
- No dark glass spectacles allowed.
- Do not take photographs from a mobile phone for application.
- Recent photograph so that it can be identified with the candidate.
- The candidate’s face should cover 50% of the space looking straight in the camera.
- The same photograph needs to be provided at the time of examination, admission, counselling, and registration.
- The background should be white.
The admit card will not be issued if the candidate does not abide by these instructions. If there is an issue with the photograph, the candidate will be informed via the registered contact number and he/she has to log-in and make the changes. JENPAUH Exam Date Application Form Syllabus Question 2021
Document Required for the JENPAUH 2021 Application
The clear documents should be scanned and uploaded. The following dimensions and format should be followed as per notification by WBJEE:
|Photograph||3kb to 100kb||4cm x 3cm||JPG, JPEG|
|Signature||3kb to 30kb||4cm x 1.5cm||JPG, JPEG|
After successfully filling all the details, uploading the documents, and payment of fee, the candidates will be redirected to the confirmation page. They can download it and take a print out of the same. The confirmation page signifies the application is complete. No Application is confirmed until the confirmation page is generated. If any candidate loses his/her confirmation page, a duplicate will be provided 60 days after the results are declared, for the same candidates are required to apply and pay INR 500 bank draft in the name of ‘West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.’
JENPAUH 2021 Application Form Fee
After submitting the application form and uploading the required documents, the candidate needs to pay the application fee online, without which the application will not be processed. Candidates have to pay the following amount:
- INR 500 + service charges (if applicable).
The application form fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Modes of payment
Candidates can pay the application fee by the following modes:
- Credit Card or
- Debit Card or
- Net Banking
Information Bulletin JENPAS(UG)-2021
JENPAUH 2021 Syllabus
JENPAS UG 2020 Syllabus:- The tests will be based on 11th and 12th standard syllabi of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE). Candidates can read below to find out topic-wise JENPAUH 2021 Syllabus. JENPAUH Exam Date Application Form Syllabus Question 2021
- General Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Solid State
- Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Molecular Structure
- Redox Reactions
- Surface Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Process of Isolation of Elements
- P, D, F Block Elements
- Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals
- Carboxylic Acids
- General Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Mathematical Methods
- Molecular Physics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Particle Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Experimental Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Plant Physiology
- Embryology of Angiosperms
- Plant Growth and Growth Hormones
- Morphology of Angiosperm
- Plant Diseases
- Plant Succession
- Cell Biology
- Environmental Pollution
JENPAUH 2021 Courses
The JENPAUH 2021 Entrance Examination is designed to test the candidates for admissions across several courses in many different colleges of West Bengal:
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. Dialysis (BSc. in Dialysis)
- B.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.Sc. OTT (BSc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (BSc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
JENPAUH 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for JENPAUH 2021 will be declared on the official website of WBJEE. Candidates can fill in the required details (application number and password), download it, and take a printout of it. Candidates will not get entry without the admit card. The admit card will not be sent to any candidate’s address by post. JENPAUH Exam Date Application Form Syllabus Question 2021
Admit Card Download
Candidates can download the admit card following the steps given:
- Go to the official website of WBJEE.
- Click on the “Important Links” section.
- Click on the login option.
- Input application number and password to log in.
- Candidates can check the admit card available on the dashboard.
- Download and take a printout of it.
Details on Admit Card
The following information will be mentioned on the candidate’s admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date and Time of Examination
- Examination Center
- Important Instructions
Candidates must verify the details mentioned on the Admit Card.
Things to Carry to the JENPAUH Examination
Candidates have to carry the following things to the examination centre without which the entry will be prohibited and the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination:
- Print copy of the admit card.
- A coloured photograph of the candidate same as mentioned in the application form.
- Either one of the following valid ID proof documents: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, School ID Card, Voter ID Card
Important Instructions for the Candidates
Candidates need to go through the following instructions:
- Admit Card must not be damaged/distorted even by accident.
- The candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination if the admit card is damaged.
- WBJEE does not verify any Candidate details. The details printed on the admit card are based on the information provided by the candidates.
- If at any given point during examination, counselling, admission, and registration it is found that the information provided by the candidate is false, then his or her candidature will be cancelled even if their names are in the Merit List.
- Appearing for the examination does not constitute the admission of the candidate. Only the whole admission, counselling, and registration procedure if completed properly will determine the admission.
JENPAUH 2021 Exam Centers
The candidates applying for JENPAUH 2021 Exam can choose any three centres to preference wise from the following list as their examination centres:
|JENPAUH 2021 Exam Centers|
The allocation of the examination centre will be based on the choices mentioned by the candidate. No request for the change of examination centre under normal circumstances will be entertained.
JENPAUH 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for JENPAUH 2021 examination can be checked below:
|Criteria||Nursing, BPT||BASLP||BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electrophysiology, RIS, Dialysis|
|Minimum Age (as on December 31, 2020)||17||17||17|
|Maximum Age (as on December 31, 2020)||N/A||25||40|
Eligibility criteria for admission in various colleges by JENPAUH 2021 are as follows:
|Criteria||Nursing (Female only)||BASLP||BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electrophysiology, RIS, Dialysis|
|Minimum qualification||10+2 from a recognized board||10+2 from a recognized board||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Subjects with individual passing marks (Theory+Practical)||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Maths/Computer Science/Statistics/|
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Vernacular|
|Minimum aggregate for general candidates in the above subjects (Theory+Practical)||45%||50%||50%|
|Minimum aggregate for SC/ST/OBC-A/ OBC-B/PwD||40%||45%||40%|
JENPAUH 2021 Exam Pattern
Admission to various UG programs is through JENPAUH 2021 entrance exam. It is conducted by the West Bengal government every year in May. It is an offline pen and paper test conducted at different centres. Candidates can go through the detailed examination pattern below:
|Mode of Examination||Offline (pen and paper)|
|Language of paper||English and Bengali|
|Number of papers||Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry|
Paper 2: Biological Sciences)
|Duration of examination||4 hours (2 hours for each paper)|
|Total number of questions||Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry 50Q x 2M = 100M|
Paper 2: Biological Sciences) 50Q x 2M = 100M
|Total marks||200 (100 each paper)|
|Type of questions||MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Marks per question||2 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||-0.5(half) marks for each incorrect answer and multiples responses. (no marks will be deducted for leaving the question blank)|
Question and Marks Distribution
|1||Physics and Chemistry||50||100|
Exam Schedule (tentative)
|Subject||Start time||End time|
|Physics and Chemistry (||11 a.m.||1 p.m.|
|Biological Sciences||2 p.m.||4 p.m.|
JENPAUH 2021 Result
The result of JENPAUH 2021 will be announced at the official website soon after the exams are over. Candidates will be able to check the result by visiting the official website.
Steps to check the JENPAUH 2021 Result
To check the results, the candidates have to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of WBJEE
- Go to the import links section
- Click on the ‘UG Result’ button
- Enter your login details such as User name, Date of Birth, Password, Contact Number
- The result/merit list based on JENPAUH Exam will appear on the screen
- Take a print out of it for the counselling session
JENPAUH 2021 Counselling
All qualifying candidates of the JENPAUH 2021 entrance exam will be called for the counselling procedure. The counselling session is conducted by the Central Selection Committee (AYUSH), Central Selection Committee (Nursing), PKK College of Education. Candidates are required to produce all the necessary documents at the counselling. Candidates have to pay the following fees for the counselling session:
|General category||INR 500|
|Reserved category||INR 250|
The amount can be paid by credit/ debit card or net banking. The selected candidates need to fill up the counselling form without which they will not be allowed for the session. After the candidates have been allotted the seats, they have to reach the college in the given period of time to complete their admission process.
Documents to Carry
Candidates have to carry the following documents at the time of counselling:
- Admit Card
- Age Proof Certificate (Birth Proof/10th Class marksheet)
- Allotment Letter of the candidate
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Domicile
- Marksheet of 12th Class
- Rank Card
Direct Link to Check WBJEE JENPAUH Round 2 Seat Allotment.
Jenpas ug / Jenpauh Previous Year Question Paper
Year Wise JENPAUH Question Paper Download PDF Link: JENPAUH Previous Year Question paper should be practiced by everyone who are aiming at the examination for enrolling in different courses. Not only that, solving last 5 years or 10 years old question papers of WBJEE & JENPAUH Exam should boost the confidence level of the candidates.
- They will also be able to know the complexity levels of the JENPAUH Exam Questions asked in the Written Exam or online test (CBT).
- Therefore, after solving the JENPAUH Previous Years Question Paper, one must download and practice model Question Papers.
- JENPAUH 2019 Physics Chemistry
- JENPAUH 2019 Biology
- JENPAUH 2018 Physics Chemistry
- JENPAUH 2018 Biology
- JENPAUH 2017 Physics Chemistry
- JENPAUH 2017 Biology
- JENPAUH 2016 Physics and chemistry Question paper
- JENPAUH 2016 Biology Question paper
- JENPAUH 2015 Physics Question paper and chemistry Question paper
- JENPAUH 2015 Biology Question paper
- JENPAUH 2014 Physics and chemistry Question paper
- JENPAUH 2014 Biology Question paper
- JENPAUH 2013 Physics and chemistry Question paper
- JENPAUH 2013 Biology Question paper
- JENPAUH 2012 Physics and chemistry Question paper
- JENPAUH 2012 Biology Question paper
JENPAUH Contact Details
Toll-Free Number: 1800-102-3781
Phone Number: 033-23671168
Address: AQ 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, 700091
Website: JENPAS-PG 2020
How do I correct the data given by me during application for JENPAS(UG)-2021 ?
The candidate can correct it during the “Correction Window”. But it is not possible to correct any primary data, e.g., Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Domicile. Refer section 11.6 of Information Bulletin.
My application number was not sent to my mobile number; what should I do ?
Candidate must have a valid mobile number and he must have the mobile in hand during form fill up. Also, the network connection should be good, so that the SMS is not missed. Further you should contact the Help Desk.
What do I do if I forget my password ?
Use “Forgot Password” link. There is no other method available.
What do I do if I forget my application number ?
Use “Forgot Application No.” link. There is no other method available.
What are the minimum and maximum age requirements?
See sections 3.1 and 3.2 of the Information Bulletin.
What should be the Measurement of Images to be uploaded ?
See section 11.3 in the information Bulletin.
Can I change my choice of examination zone for JENPAS(UG) – 2021?
What are the eligibility criteria for getting admission in a particular college ?
Presently applicable eligibility criteria for admission, as declared by the various Universities are given in sections 3.2 and 3.3 in the Information Bulletin. Final eligibility criteria will be published before counseling.
I forgot to enter school’s PIN code; what should I do ?
Candidate can correct it during the correction window.
What is the required date of issue of Domicile Certificate for JENPUS(UG)-2021 ?
It certifies that the candidate resided in West Bengal continuously for last 10 years as on 31.12.2020. There is no Residential/Domicile requirement to appear in the examination. In case of seats in reserve category/gov. collages/gov. quota in private collage/ B.Sc(Nursing)course Residential/Domicile certificate be required. Hence obviously, the date of certificate must be later than 31.12.2020. See the section 6.0 and 6.1 of the Information Bulletin.
What is the percentage of disability for being eligible in PwD
40% and above. See Section 9.0 of the Information Bulletin.
What are the number of seats available in different colleges and branches?
Seats available for 2021 will be published before counseling. Seat matrix for 2020 is given in Board’s web site.
What is “Admin approval required” after re-uploading of photograph and signature?
In case it comes to the notice of the Board that the photograph or the signature uploaded by a candidate is not as per the specified requirement, a SMS is sent to candidate’s registered mobile number. Then he has to re-upload corrected photo/signature. This revised image is then approved by the Board, which needs about 3 days of time. If a candidate log-in during these 3 days, he will see an alert message as “Admin approval required”.
What do I do if the Confirmation Page is not generated even if the fee is deducted from my bank account?
Confirmation Page is automatically generated when the payment is received at Board’s end. If it is not generated, it can be due to payment failure/break before it is received by the Board. In such case, the candidate should make payment again.
As per rule, the failed payment is reversed by the Bank. Of course, the Board has nothing to do in it.
What do I do if I forget to download the transaction receipt?
Transaction receipt is generated by the EPG. It is not required by the Board. But if there is a payment failure/break at the end of EPG, the candidate may need it to recover his money from the EPG.
What are the items I must carry on the examination day ?
Carry the following documents to enter the examination Centre.
a. A hard copy of admit card of JENPAS(UG)-2021
b. A copy of colour photograph as was uploaded during online application.
c. Any photo identity card in original such as Passport/ Voter card/ 10th standard admit card/ School – ID card/ Ration Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with photograph or any other valid govt. identity card with photograph.
ChemistryUP.in provides the best trainers for competitive exams like NEET, JEE Main, WBJEE . Stay tuned with M Husain to get the latest notification on Your favorite job notification w.r.t class 11 & 12 along with the syllabus, Exam pattern, preparation tips, Exam details and more. Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
Note: WBCHSE Class 12 students can bookmark this page in their browser to easily access JENPAUH / JENPAS-UG 2021: Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus, Courses, Previous Year Papers.