GATE Syllabus 2022 will be conducted for 29 papers. The table shows the list of papers with codes. Please click the link in Paper/Code to download the syllabus.
The Full form of GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and it is an examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science for admission into the GATE 2022 is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and six other Indian Institutes of Technology at Mumbai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Chennai, Roorkee & Indian Institute of Science at Bengaluru on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE. GATE is conducted by the power of The Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India. This Year GATE is Organising by Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
GATE Syllabus 2022
|Authorized by||IIT Kharagpur|
|Exam name||Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering [GATE]|
|Application date||30 Aug – 24 Sept 2021|
|Exam date||05, 06, 12, 13 Feb 2021|
GATE 2020 Syllabus PDF all branches
|GATE Paper||PDF link|
|Architecture and Planning (New Pattern)||AR|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC|
|Environmental Science & Engineering||ES|
|Ecology and Evolution||EY|
|Geomatics Engineering (New Paper)||GE|
|Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (New Paper)||NM|
|Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||TF|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||XH|
GATE Exam Pattern 2022
Your exam pattern is as follows:-
- GATE exam will be computer-based will be conducted online.
- You will be given 3 hours for the exam.
- There will be a total of 29 papers in this exam.
- The exam will be of MCQ/MSQ and NAT type.
- In this, you will be given two sections, the first section is General Aptitude [GA] and the second section is the candidate’s selected subject.
- In the GA section, you will be given 10 questions, 55 questions will be given for the subject and a total of 65 questions will be given.
- The exam will be a total of 100 marks, in which 15 marks will be given for GA and 85 marks will be given for Subject.
- All questions will be of 1 or 2 marks for which the rules are different.
- There will be 1/3 negative marking for 1 mark question.
- There will be negative marking as per 2/3 for the question of 2 marks.
- In GATE there will be 0 negative markings for the section of NAT.
Each GATE 2022 paper is for a total of 100 marks, General Aptitude (GA) is common for all papers (15 marks) and the rest of the paper covers the respective syllabus (85 marks).
Click here for a detailed Pattern of the Question Papers [Official Website Link]
- GATE Model and Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- GATE Mock Test For Chemistry (XL-P) Free Online Test
- Best Books for GATE Chemistry Preparation
- [PDF] GATE Syllabus for Life Sciences (XL)
- GATE Previous Year Solved Question Papers pdf
- GATE Chemistry Previous Year Question Papers
- GATE Chemistry CY Syllabus and Preparation Tips – PDF Notes
IMPORTANT DATES RELATED TO GATE 2022
Given the pandemic situation all the international centers have been cancelled for GATE-2022. However, foreign Nationals can register and give their exam in any cities listed for GATE 2022. –>
|Online Application Process Opens||02.09.2021|
|Closing Date of REGULAR online registration/ application process||30.09.2021|
|Closing Date of EXTENDED online registration/ application process||07.10.2021|
|Last date for Rectification of Applications found Defective in Scrutiny||01.11.2021|
|Last Date for change of Category, Paper and Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable)||12.11.2021|
|Admit Card will be available for download||03.01.2022|
|GATE 2022 Examination|
Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (Tentative)
Afternoon: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM (Tentative)
|Announcement of the Results in the Online Application Portal||17.03.2021|
How to download the online Syllabus of GATE 2022?
- First student can visit the official online portal of GATE 2022.
- Then go to the Syllabus option on uperside of the home page.
- Then the syllabus will open on the same tab on your laptop or mobile .
- After that you can Save the PDF or download the PDF.
- If you need you can also take a print out of the same PDF.
Hope in this impotent web post on GATE Syllabus you have got complete info on GATE 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. If you still want to ask anything about it, then you can deliver your thought in the comment section and we will reply to you.
|ChemistreyUP Home||Click Here|