Here in this post we share Employability Skills Syllabus for Class 09 DDF Download.
|S.No.||Units||Duration in Periods|
|1||Unit 1: Communication Skills – I||20|
|2||Unit 2: Self Management Skills – I||10|
|3||Unit 3: Basic ICT Skills – I||25|
|4||Unit 4: Entrepreneurial Skills – I||15|
|5||Unit 5: Green Skills – I||10|
Unit 1: Communication Skills – I
1. Demonstrate knowledge of various methods of communication
- Methods of communication.
2. Identify elements of communication cycle
- Meaning of communication
- Importance of communication skills
- Elements of communication cycle
- (i) sender,
- (ii) ideas,
- (iii) encoding,
- (iv) communication channel,
- (v) receiver,
- (vi) decoding, and
- (vii) feedback
3. Identify the factors affecting our perspectives in Communication
- Perspectives in communication.
- Factors affecting perspectives in communication.
- Visual perception.
- Past experience.
4. Demonstrate the knowledge of basic writing skills
- Writing skills
- Kinds of sentences
- Parts of sentence
- Parts of speech
- Use of articles
- Construction of a paragraph
Unit 2: Self Management Skills – I
1. Describe the meaning and importance of self-management
- Meaning of self-management.
- Positive results of self- management.
- Self-management skills.
2. Identify the factors that helps in building self-confidence
- Factors that help in building self-confidence – social, cultural, and physical factors
- Self-confidence building tips – getting rid of the negative thoughts, thinking positively, staying happy with small things, staying clean, hygienic and smart, chatting with positive people, etc.
Unit 3: Basic ICT Skills – I
1. Describe the role of ICT in day-to-day life
- Introduction to ICT
- Role and importance of ICT in personal life and at Workplace
- ICT in our daily life (examples)
- ICT tools 9 Mobile, tab, radio, TV, email, etc.
2. Identify the various components of computer system
- Basic components of computer system.
- Hardware and software.
- Primary and secondary memory.
- Input, Output and Storage devices.
3. Identify various peripheral devices
- Various peripheral devices and their use.
- Examples of peripherals.
4. Perform basic computer operations
- Procedure for starting and shutting down a computer.
- Operating Systems (OS).
- Types of OS – DOS, Windows, Linux.
- Desktop of Windows and Linux.
- Files and folder.
- Keyboard and mouse operations.
- Common desktop operations.
5. Connect with the world using Internet and its Applications
- Introduction to Internet.
- Applications of Internet.
- Internet Browser.
- Websites and web pages.
- Email applications.
- Email accounts.
- Sending and receiving email.
- Introduction to social media.
- Digital India.
Unit 4: Entrepreneurial Skills – I
1. Identify various types of business activities
- Types of businesses – service, manufacturing, hybrid.
- Types of businesses found in our community Business activities around us.
2. Demonstrate the knowledge of distinguishing characteristics of entrepreneurship
- Meaning of Entrepreneurship development.
- Distinguishing characteristics of entrepreneurship.
- Role and rewards of entrepreneurship.
Unit 5: Green Skills – I
1. Demonstrate the knowledge of the factors influencing natural resource conservation
- Introduction to environment.
- Relationship between society and environment, ecosystem and factors causing imbalance.
- Natural resource conservation.
- Environment protection and conservation.
2. Describe the importance of green economy and green skills
- Definition of green economy.
- Importance of green Economy.