The above links for chapter wise for NEET Chemistry Class 12 Electrochemistry Online Mock Test will help you to do MCQ based tests and check your understanding of all important concepts which have been prepared based on latest NEET 2021 2022 syllabus. The free online mock tests for NEET Chemistry should be used by students to check their understanding of their concepts of NEET Chemistry.
Class 12 Chapter 3 Electrochemistry Free Online Mock Test : 1
0 of 10 questions completed
Topic: Electrochemistry Free Online Mock Test, Test No.: 01, Total MCQs: 10
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
- Question 1 of 10
1. The aqueous solution of which of the following compounds is the best conductor of electric current?
a. Acetic acid,
b. Hydrochloric acid
- Question 2 of 10
2. An increase in the conductivity equivalent of a solid electrolyte with dilution is primarily due to
increased ionic mobility of ions
100 percent electrolyte ionisation with natural dilution
increase in both ion numbers and ionic mobility
A rise in ion counts
- Question 3 of 10
- Question 4 of 10
4. When heating one end of a metal plate, the other end gets hot because of
a. the resistance of the metal
b. mobility of atoms in the metal
c. energised electrons moving to the other end
d. minor perturbation in the energy of atoms.
- Question 5 of 10
- Question 6 of 10
6. Once a current of 1.0 ampere was passed through one litre of CuCl2 solution for 16 min and 5 sec, all of the solution’s copper was deposited at the cathode. The strength of solution CuCl2 was (Molar mass of Cu = 63.5; Faraday constant = 96,500 C/mol)
- Question 7 of 10
7. On electrolysis of dilute sulphuric acid using platinum electrodes, the product obtained at the anode will be
- Question 8 of 10
8. A device that converts the energy of combustion of fields like hydrogen and methane directly into electrical energy is known as
a. Electrolytic cell
c. Ni-Cd cell
d. Fuel cell
- Question 9 of 10
- Question 10 of 10
10. Without losing its concentration ZnCl2 solution cannot be kept in contact with
Online Mock Tests for NEET Chemistry Electrochemistry are available for free to all students who want to appear in the upcoming entrance examinations. Studiestoday.com offers the most exclusive and biggest latest database of free online mock test series for all students.
Question Bank for NEET Chemistry Electrochemistry / विद्युत् रसायन
|Electrochemistry Online Mock Test : 1||Mock Test Link|
|Electrochemistry Online Mock Test : 2||Mock Test Link|
|Electrochemistry Online Mock Test : 3||Mock Test Link|
|Electrochemistry Online Mock Test : 4||Mock Test Link|
|Electrochemistry Online Mock Test : 5||Mock Test Link|