Here we have provided the official CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 Science. You can download CBSE Class 6 Science syllabus for 2021-2022 in pdf format from the downloadable link provided below. Refer to it every time while studying. It will also help in tracking the record of how many chapters have been finished.
Download CBSE Class 7 Science Syllabus PDF for 2021-2022
Students of Class 7 Science can access the latest CBSE syllabus for the academic year 2020-2021 here.
Class 7 Science syllabus
- Chapter 1: Nutrition in Plants
- Chapter 2: Nutrition in Animals
- Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4: Heat
- Chapter 5: Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 6: Physical and Chemical Changes
- Chapter 7: Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals of Climate
- Chapter 8: Winds, Storms and Cyclones
- Chapter 9: Soil
- Chapter 10: Respiration in Organisms
- Chapter 11: Transportation in Animals and Plants
- Chapter 12: Reproduction in Plants
- Chapter 13: Motion and Time
- Chapter 14: Electric Current and its Effects
- Chapter 15: Light
- Chapter 16: Water – A Precious Resource
- Chapter 17: Forests – Our Lifeline
- Chapter 18: Wastewater Story
Detailed CBSE Syllabus For Class 7 Science 2021-22
As mentioned above, having a thorough knowledge helps you to prepare for the subject properly. So, let’s go through the detailed CBSE Syllabus for Class 7 Science:
Chapter 1: Nutrition In Plants
- 1.1: Mode of Nutrition In Plants
- 1.2: Photosynthesis — Food Making Process in Plants
- 1.3: Other Modes of Nutrition in Plants
- 1.4: Saprotrophs
- 1.5: How Nutrients are Replenished in The Soil.
Chapter 2: Nutrition In Animals
- 2.1: Different Ways of Taking Food
- 2.2: Digestion in Humans
- 2.3: Digestion in Grass-Eating Animals
- 2.4: Feeding and Digestion In Amoeba.
Chapter 3: Fibre To Fabric
- 3.1: Wool
- 3.2: Silk.
Chapter 4: Heat
- 4.1: Hot and Cold
- 4.2: Measuring Temperature
- 4.3: Laboratory Thermometer
- 4.4: Transfer of Heat
- 4.5: Kinds of Clothes We Wear in Summer and Winter.
Chapter 5: Acids, Bases, And Salts
- 5.1: Acids and Bases
- 5.2: Natural Indicators Around Us
- 5.3: Neutralisation
- 5.4: Neutralisations in Everyday Life.
Chapter 6: Physical And Chemical Changes
- 6.1: Physical Changes
- 6.2: Chemical Change
- 6.3: Rusting of Iron
- 6.4: Crystallization.
Chapter 7: Weather Climate And Adaptation Of Animals To Climate
- 7.1: Weather
- 7.2: Climate
- 7.3: Climate and Adaptation.
Chapter 8: Winds, Storms, And Cyclones
- 8.1: Air Exerts Pressure
- 8.2: High-Speed Winds Are Accompanied by Reduced Air Pressure
- 8.3: Air Expands on Heating
- 8.4: Wind Currents Are Generated Due to Uneven Heating on The Earth
- 8.5: Thunderstorms and Cyclones
- 8.6: Destruction Caused by Cyclones
- 8.7: Effective Safety Measures
- 8.8: Advanced Technology Has Helped
Chapter 9: Soil
- 9.1: Soil Teeming with Life
- 9.2: Soil Profile
- 9.3: Soil Types
- 9.4: Properties of Soil
- 9.5: Moisture in Soil
- 9.6: Absorption of Water by Soil
- 9.7: Soil and Crops.
Chapter 10: Respiration In Organisms
- 10.1: Why Do We Respire?
- 10.2: Breathing
- 10.3: How Do We Breathe?
- 10.4: What Do We Breathe Out?
- 10.5: Breathing in Other Animals
- 10.6: Breathing Under Water
- 10.7: Do Plants Also Respire?
Chapter 11: Transportation In Animals And Plants
- 11.1: Circulatory System
- 11.2: Excretion in Animals
- 11.3: Transport of Substances in Plants
Chapter12: Reproduction In Plants
- 12.1: Modes of Reproduction
- 12.2: Sexual Reproduction
- 12.3: Fruits and Seed Formation
- 12.4: Seed Dispersal.
Chapter 13: Motion And Time
- 13.1: Slow or Fast
- 13.2: Speed
- 13.3: Measurement of Time
- 13.4: Measuring Speed
- 13.5: Distance-Time Graph.
Chapter 14: Electric Current And Its Effects
- 14.1: Symbols of Electric Components
- 14.2: Heating Effect of Electric Current
- 14.3: Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- 14.4: Electromagnet
- 14.5: Electric Bell.
Chapter 15: Light
- 15.1: Light Travels Along A Straight Line
- 15.2: Reflection of Light
- 15.3: Right or Left!
- 15.4: Playing with Spherical Mirrors
- 15.5: Images Formed by Lenses
- 15.6: Sunlight — White Or Coloured?.
Chapter 16: Water: A Precious Resource
- 16.1: How Much Water Is Available
- 16.2: Forms of Water
- 16.3: Groundwater as An Important Source of Water
- 16.4: Depletion of Water Table
- 16.5: Distribution of Water
- 16.6: Water Management
- 16.7: What Role You Can Play
- 16.8: Effect of Water Scarcity on Plants.
Chapter 17: Forest: Our Lifeline
- 17.1: Visit a Forest
Chapter 18: Waste Water Story
- 18.1: Water, Our Lifeline
- 18.2: What Is Sewage?
- 18.3: Water Freshens Up – An Eventful Journey
- 18.4: Wastewater Treatment Plant
- 18.5: Better House Keeping Practices
- 18.6: Sanitation and Disease
- 18.7: Alternative Arrangement for Sewage Disposal
- 18.8: Sanitation at Public Places.
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 7 [Latest / Updated]|
|CBSE Syllabus Class 7 Mathematics|
|CBSE Syllabus Class 7 Science|
|CBSE Syllabus Class 7 Social Science|
|CBSE Syllabus Class 7 English|