Courses after 12th Science PCB
With the need for medical professionals growing exponentially, the course pertaining to PCB have witnessed a wide surge in demand. PCB students often consider two-three options to pursue higher studies, rather, several other options are available to make a career. Following is the list of courses that one can pursue after 12th PCB.
MBBS: This is an obvious choice of course among the students after opting for PCB. Pursuing MBBS is a gateway for students to carve a landmark career in the field of medicine.
NEET Exam Pattern 2022 Highlights
|Frequency of NEET Exam||Once in a Year|
|Total Number of Questions in NEET||200 Questions|
|Total Marks||720 Marks|
|No. of questions in each section|
|Total Sections||2 i.e. A and B|
|Internal Choice in NEET Question Paper||Yes; In section attempt only 10 questions out of 15|
|Marking Scheme||+ 4 for correct answer, -1 for incorrect answer|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Test)|
|Language options in NEET||13 languages: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.|
NEET 2022 will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen-paper based mode only. Students will have to mark their responses on an OMR sheet.
- Total Sections in NEET 2022 – 4 sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology)
- Mode of Examination – Offline i.e. Pen Paper Mode
- Type of Questions – MCQ type only
- Total Time Duration for Exam – 3 Hours
- Negative Marking – Yes; 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer
- Marks for Correct Answer – For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded
- Total Number of Questions – Each subject will consist of two sections.
B. Pharma: A student can also get an entry into the world of medicine by pursuing bachelors in pharmacy. This course focuses on administering curriculum in a way that students learn the method and process that goes into producing certain medicinal drugs.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery: This course is a good choice for one to embark a journey to become a reputed dental surgeon.
B.Sc. Courses: Students can explore the specializations available in Bachelor of Science after their 12th in PCB.
- B. Sc. in Biology/ botany/ zoology
- B.Sc in Chemistry
- B.Sc in Physics
- B.Sc in Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- B. Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- B. Sc. Food Science and Technology
- B.Sc. in Biomedical Technology
- B.Sc. in Bioinformatics
- B.Sc. in Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Psychology