Free download Atkins’ Physical Chemistry (9th edition) by Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula in .pdf published by W. H. Freeman and Company in 2010.
Available in Split Volumes
For maximum flexibility in your physical chemistry course, this text is now offered as a traditional text or in two volumes.
- Volume 1: Thermodynamics and Kinetics; ISBN 1-4292-3127-0
- Volume 2: Quantum Chemistry, Spectroscopy, and Statistical Thermodynamics; ISBN 1-4292-3126-2
Table of Contents
PART 1. EQUILIBRIUM
- 1. The properties of gases
- 2. The first
- 3. The second law
- 4. Physical transformations of pure substances
- 5. Simple mixtures
- 6. Chemical equilibrium
PART 2. STRUCTURE
- 7. Quantum theory: introduction and principles
- 8. Quantum theory: techniques and applications
- 9 Atomic structure and atomic spectra
- 10. Molecular structure
- 11. Molecular symmetry
- 12. Molecular spectroscopy 1: rotational and vibrational spectra
- 13. Molecular spectroscopy 2: electronic transitions
- 14. Molecular spectroscopy 3 magnetic resonance
- 15. Statistical thermodynamics 1: the concepts
- 16. Statistical thermodynamics 2: applications
- 17. Molecular interactions
- 18. Materials 1: soft matter
- 19. Materials 2: solids
PART 3. CHANGE
- 20. Molecules in motion
- 21. The rates of chemical reactions
- 22. Reaction dynamic
- 23. Catalysis.
Free download Atkins’ Physical Chemistry (9th edition) by Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula in pdf. from following download links.
File Size: 31.6 MB. Pages: 1010.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.
Happy downloading 🙂
Physical Chemistry Features:
- Physical Chemistry Atkins PDF 9th edition is also present for students and teachers.
- This book does not only focus on chemistry but also has mathematical equations and problem in it. Physical chemistry is all about differential equations and how they were derived. At the end of each chapter, there is a list of all the equations that are important for that particular chapter.
- There is ‘mathematical background’ section on each topic which has questions, problems, and tests for a mathematical aspect of that topic.
- Physical Chemistry Atkins 10th edition pdf free will help students understand the different topics of physical chemistry.
- It also contains a section called ‘Key points”. In this section, the key points for each chapter or section are written so that the students can know what the take-home message from that portion is.
- Physical Chemistry Atkins 11th edition EBook is available for students who need this guide for their course studies.
- It a “Brief Illustrations’ section which contains information on the application of a specific mathematical idea in practice. After reading this, students will learn. Why it is important to have insight into the math branch of chemistry.