Topic: Abnormal Colligative Properties Online Mock Test, Test No.: 01, Total MCQs: 10
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
We hope the given Chemistry MCQs for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 2 Solutions will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Solutions MCQs Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
- Question 1 of 3
The van’t Hoff factor (i) accounts for
(a) degree of solubilisation of solute.
(b) the extent of dissociation of solute.
(c) the extent of dissolution of solute.
(d) the degree of decomposition of solution.
- Question 2 of 3
What will be the degree of dissociation of 0.1 M Mg(NO3)2 solution if van’t Hoff factor is 2.74?
- Question 3 of 3
The values of Van’t Hoff factors for KCl, NaCl and K2SO4, respectively, are
(a) 2, 2 and 2
(b) 2, 2 and 3
(c) 1,1 and 2
(d) 1, 1 and 1
- Concentration of Solutions Online Mock Test
- Solubility of Solid and Gases in Liquids Mock Test
- Vapour Pressure of Liquid Solutions Mock Test
- 12th Colligative Properties Online Mock Test -1
- 12th Colligative Properties Online Mock Test -2
- Abnormal Colligative Properties Online Mock Test
- Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 2 solutions Online Mock Test – 1
- Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 2 solutions Online Mock Test – 2
- Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 2 solutions Online Mock Test – 3
- Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 2 solutions Online Mock Test – 4
- Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 2 solutions Online Mock Test – 5
TAG 2022 : NEET Chemistry Chapter Wise Mock Test, Online Mock Test Series, NEET Chemistry Chapter Wise Test Series, NEET Entrance Test, Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 2 solutions Online Mock Test
We believe that the knowledge shared above regarding the NEET Chemistry Chapter Wise Mock Test has been useful to you to an extent. If you’ve got any doubts be happy to contact us via the comment section and that we are here to assist you out at the earliest. Bookmark our site for more latest information on NEET Previous Year Question Papers, NEET Syllabus, Notes and Books needed during your preparation.
chemistryup.in have largest best collection of mcq for practice and its free forever .We believes “The more you exercise the better you’ll be, the harder you train the great in you they’ll see.” chemistry.in will go out of its way to make these study material the best on the internet. I hope you find it helpful. Don’t forget to share. Stay connected for more.